Old Venerable Master Jing Kong would like to explain that everyone is welcome – atheist or theist, Buddhist or non-Buddhist, religious or non-religious. This is not about religious faith, but rather compassion and loving kindness for the welfare of all beings! The suggested ritual is as follows:
1) Namo Shakyamuni Buddha (chant times 3)
2) Namo Amitabha Buddha (chant times 3)
3) Namo Guanyin (chant times 3)
4) Pray for Wuhan, I wish China good health, May the world be peaceful!
5. Hope you and your family are healthy. Hope the patient recovers and the doctor is safe. I hope the epidemic will clear up.
(Due to the time difference, and the fact that people around the world may not read this straightaway, Master Jing Kong says that anyone can do this at any time to generate the good inner and outer conditions according to their own circumstance).
Original Chinese Language Text: